1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn all about tequila, Mexico's signature beverage, during your visit to Puerto Vallarta. Located in the state of Jalisco, the tequila capital of the world, Puerto Vallarta is the ideal place for the 1.5-hour guided tequila tasting. Sample premium tequilas made from 100 percent blue agave, and choose from three different tasting experiences—the introduction, connoisseur, or mezcal option—depending on your preference. Your tasting guide shares commentary about the cultivation of agave plants, the production of tequila, and more, customizing your tasting to your group's interests.
- 1.5-hour tequila tasting tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Learn about the history of Jalisco's tequila industry
- Compare several different tequilas or mezcals during the tasting
- Choose from three options for your tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 28, Isla Iguana, 48334 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Persons under 18 years old not permitted
- No shows or people 15 min late or more will not be permitted to enter or be refunded
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- not recommended for kids under 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Tequila Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Connoisseur Tequila Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Connoisseur Tequila Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Connoisseur Tequila Tasting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Connoisseur Tequila Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19578P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaWalking Tours - JaliscoHistorical Tours - JaliscoWalking Tours - MazatlanHistorical Tours - MazatlanWalking Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosCategory
Nuevo VallartaMarina VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Gringo GulchChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Zona RomanticaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)El TuitoAquaventuras Park Boca de TomatlanPuerto Vallarta Cruise Port