- Canopy adventure shore excursion from Puerto Vallarta
- Fly high above the tropical vegetation outside of Puerto Vallarta on a zipline
- All necessary equipment and bottled water are included
- A tour rep will meet you at your port to help you find a taxi and answer your questions
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
At the Maritime Terminal you will find a white building where you need to enter and pay the access per person, after paying the access you will need to walk towards the boat check in stand, there is signage to indicate you where to go
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age recommended to participate is 8 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Not reccomended for people that suffers from seasickness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Puerto Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms