- A half-day ATV and zip lining tour in Puerto Vallarta
- Enjoy comfortable vehicle transfers with pickup points near the airport
- Get a two-for-one adventure, with two unique immersions into the jungle
- Top off your tour with a free tasting of regional tequila varieties
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at our office (Wild Treks office near the Airport)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The time of the Tour is at our Local Puerto Vallarta time. If you are a Cruise Ship Visitor, please Google "What is Puerto Vallarta Local Time"
- A Cedit Card will be requested at check-in as Damage Deposit for a HOLD of $1,000 mexican pesos (100% refundable instantly after the tour)
- Since the price of this activity is set per Person and NOT per Vehicle, If you want to Book an ATV for two people, you must select 2 Adults. (One ATV for 1 Guest is $99 usd, One ATV for 2 Guests is $120 usd)
- Weight Restrictions ATV: 250 pounds or 110 Kg for Single Rider, 380 pounds is the combined weight limit for a Double Rider ATV
- Weight Restrictions Zip Line: 250 pounds or 110 Kg
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and must be 18 years or older (Teen Permits are not valid) Guests between the ages of 6 and 17 cannot drive ATVs and must accompany the driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canopy Puerto Vallarta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "awesome awesome activity it is verrry very worth the money." See review