- Spend roughly 5 hours snorkeling off a boat in a wildlife sanctuary
- Groups are kept small to maximize personal attention from the instructor
- If possible, visit Hidden Beach (access is limited by the government)
- Visitors must be able to swim 656 feet (200 meters) to visit Hidden Beach
Departure & Return
Address: Proa Street Location 20 in Marina Vallarta. Located near the ramp at the end of Calle Proa, 1/2 block beyond the "8 Tostadas" Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Marietas Islands are a National Park and there are strict regulations that must be followed, The government has set a strong control and restrictions in order to ensure the conservation of the Park. No tour operator can guarantee the entrance to the hidden beach ahead of time.
- The hidden beach is not warranty in each departure althought we do the best effort on every visit to get places for our tourists to enter.
- Is not allow kid under 10 years and and travellers more than 65 years old for hidden beach.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our guide and boat captain have no control on this situation and hold no responsibility. Booking in advance does not guarantee access to the hidden beach.
- The guests must be excellent swimmers for this activitie.
- Most travelers can participate
- Allowance 10 minutes visit on the hidden beach
- Helmet and lifejacket are obligatory to enter.
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY ECOTOURS DE MEXICO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Marietas Islands snorkeling & hidden beach (with restriction).