4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Snorkel through Los Arcos and have an up-close experience with the diverse marine life in the waters off Puerto Vallarta. Your marine expert guide will teach you all about the sea life in the area. You may see angelfish, eels, manta rays, sea urchins and many more! The tour includes a visit to the beach at Mismaloya and the chance to ride behind the boat on a giant inflatable.
- Option of two meeting spots: in Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta
- Your guide is a certified life guard as well as a marine biologist
- Equipment, safety briefing and introduction to snorkeling is included
- Refresh with snacks and soft drinks (included.) Extra charge for alcohol
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port fee. 40 pesos per person to be paid in cash to guide upon meeting
Departure & Return
Condominios Marina Sol Int. 3y4, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Door from pier i Meeting at 8:50 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply (5). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For children and infants, valid proof of birth date will be required upon meeting the guide (birth certificate or passport copy)
- Dress code is smart casual: swimming suit, towel, biodegradable sun block lotion, hat(cap), and sunglasses are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please mention any medical condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Natours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Snorkeling in Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPuerto VallartaSnorkeling - JaliscoSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboSnorkeling - Los CabosCategory
Marina Vallarta Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & Tickets