- Day trip to Las Caletas from Puerto Vallarta
- Snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking tours
- Paella lesson, nature walk, and natural amphitheater
- Stunning tropical scenery, flora and fauna
Departure & Return
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
Puerto Mágico is the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Vallarta
What To Expect
On arrival, choose from a variety of activities from swimming and snorkeling to spa treatments (own expense). Hike through the jungle, take out a kayak, or learn about local culinary traditions with a paella cooking class (not included in the later tour). Visit a Maya site that serves as center stage for the Rhythm of the Night contemporary dance performances, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
After your excursion, cruise back to Puerto Vallarta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen, a towel and a light jacket with you
- Spa treatments, scuba diving and videos of your day at Las Caletas are available for an extra fee.
- IMPORTANT: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- To depart from Puerto Mágico, there is a harbour fee of 28 Mexican pesos per person that shall be paid at check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm the check in time & location on your booking. It may change according to our operation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms