3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Additional $100 peso conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in
Departure & Return
Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. México
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secret Hidden Beach Adventure in the Marietas Islands "Playa Del Amor" Half-Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Hidden Beach Adventure in the Marietas Islands "Playa Del Amor" Half-Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Secret Hidden Beach Adventure in the Marietas Islands "Playa Del Amor" Half-Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Secret Hidden Beach Adventure in the Marietas Islands "Playa Del Amor" Half-Day?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50417P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto Vallarta4WD Tours - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoEco Tours - JaliscoWater Tours - JaliscoExtreme - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - Jalisco4WD Tours - MazatlanSporting Events - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - MazatlanEco Tours - MazatlanWater Tours - MazatlanExtreme - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - Mazatlan4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosEco Tours - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosExtreme - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Nuevo VallartaEl TuitoMarina VallartaMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Boca de TomatlanChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Vista Vallarta Golf ClubVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Gringo GulchBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Aquaventuras Park Zona Romantica