3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore beautiful Banderas Bay on a classic motor yacht. After boarding your 58 foot (17 meter) Hatteras at Opequimar Marine Center or Paradise Village Public Pier, explore the natural beauty of Jalisco and Nayarit. Enjoy secluded beaches, unlimited complimentary drinks from an open bar, a delicious buffet lunch, and access to snorkeling gear, a kayak, and a paddle board.
- Experience the magical waters of Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta on a guided cruise
- Relax on a gorgeous Hatteras yacht with three levels and elegant woodwork
- Take a refreshing swim and go snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding
- Savor a delicious complimentary lunch and enjoy drinks at an open bar
Saved to wishlist!
Premium Open Bar
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mike's Fishing & Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hatteras 58' Luxury Yacht in Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hatteras 58' Luxury Yacht in Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hatteras 58' Luxury Yacht in Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8187P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaWater Tours - JaliscoWater Tours - MazatlanWater Tours - Los CabosCategory
Vista Vallarta Golf ClubEl TuitoMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Aquaventuras Park Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Zona RomanticaMarina VallartaGringo GulchBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Boca de TomatlanNuevo Vallarta