3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 214, Marina Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No es recomendable para personas de mas de 7 meses de embarazo
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Connection
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swimming with Free Wild Dolphins in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swimming with Free Wild Dolphins in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swimming with Free Wild Dolphins in Puerto Vallarta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were able to get in the water with the dolphins (it isn't guaranteed), and it was incredible!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Swimming with Free Wild Dolphins in Puerto Vallarta
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaNature and Wildlife - JaliscoSwim with Dolphins - JaliscoWhale Watching - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboSwim with Dolphins - San Jose del CaboWhale Watching - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - Los CabosSwim with Dolphins - Los CabosWhale Watching - Los CabosCategory
Gringo Gulch Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & Tickets