6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by public bus, live the experience as a local.
We do not include water taxi
Departure & Return
C. Constitución 363 , C. Constitución 363, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet outside the Oxxo store
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alejandro y Moises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Colomitos & hiking
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaHiking - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoWalking Tours - JaliscoHiking - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboWalking Tours - San Jose del CaboHiking - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosWalking Tours - Los CabosCategory
Boca de TomatlanGringo GulchAquaventuras Park Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Marina VallartaChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Nuevo VallartaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Zona RomanticaEl TuitoMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Vista Vallarta Golf Club