- Sailing adventure on Banderas Bay
- Swim and snorkel with all equipment provided
- Chance of seeing humpback whales, wild dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles
- Lunch, snacks and beverages included
Departure & Return
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
Our Marina Vallarta office is located close to a convenience stored called Kiosko
What To Expect
Sail around the blissful Banderas Bay, admiring rugged rock formations and feeling the gentle ocean breeze on your skin. Stop at a beautiful beach and plunge into the transparent waters to see the magnificent marine life with your experienced guide. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the protected waters of a secluded cove before lying on the soft white sands of the beach.
Lie back on a cushioned onboard mattress as you sip an ice-cold beverage and awaken your senses to the serene sounds of the sea. Observe the water for dolphins, humpback whales, manta rays and turtles as you cruise gently across the ocean. Feast upon a delicious lunch during your return journey to Marina Vallarta, enjoying the scrupulous service of the courteous crewmembers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bathing suit, a light sweater, sunscreen and a towel with you
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures to confirm the check in time & location on your booking. It may change according to our operation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms