3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
1 Bottled water per guest
"Aguas Frescas"; fruits of the season juices totally safe to drink.
Alcoholic drinks, souvenirs. Gratuities during and at the end of the tour.
Departure & Return
C. Perú s/n, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Hora de inicio del tour 7pm
- Recuerda vestir cómodo y con zapatos bajos
- Gracias por reportar alergias alimentarias
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eat the Culture Vallarta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two experiences in one: Sunset Walking City Tour & Street Food ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Two experiences in one: Sunset Walking City Tour & Street Food ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Two experiences in one: Sunset Walking City Tour & Street Food ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two experiences in one: Sunset Walking City Tour & Street Food ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make sure you wear comfortable shoes this is a walking tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Two experiences in one: Sunset Walking City Tour & Street Food
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaFood Tours - JaliscoWalking Tours - JaliscoStreet Food Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoFood Tours - Los CabosWalking Tours - Los CabosStreet Food Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosFood Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoStreet Food Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoCategory
Gringo GulchEl TuitoMarina VallartaAquaventuras Park Boca de TomatlanLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Nuevo VallartaZona RomanticaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Vista Vallarta Golf Club