Are you interested in?
130 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
308 Tours & Activities
Gringo Gulch Tours
1 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
1 Bottled water per guest
"Aguas Frescas"; fruits of the season juices totally safe to drink.
Frozen refreshing towels
Alcoholic drinks, souvenirs. Gratuities during and at the end of the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointParish Our Lady of Refuge, C. Perú s/n, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsLazaro Cardenas Park, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hora de inicio del tour 7pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat the Culture Vallarta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two tours in one: City and taco tour at the Sunset thru Downtown Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Two tours in one: City and taco tour at the Sunset thru Downtown Puerto Vallarta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Two tours in one: City and taco tour at the Sunset thru Downtown Puerto Vallarta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two tours in one: City and taco tour at the Sunset thru Downtown Puerto Vallarta?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 165079P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaFood Tours - JaliscoWalking Tours - JaliscoStreet Food Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoFood Tours - GuadalajaraWalking Tours - GuadalajaraStreet Food Tours - GuadalajaraHalf-day Tours - GuadalajaraFood Tours - MazatlanWalking Tours - MazatlanStreet Food Tours - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - MazatlanCategory
Nuevo VallartaVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)Marina VallartaVista Vallarta Golf ClubBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)Boca de TomatlanZona RomanticaEl TuitoAquaventuras Park Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port Gringo GulchChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)