Explore our promoted experiences
- See more of Puerto Rico in 10 minutes that you would in days on land
- A great way to get your bearings
- Pilot commentary puts the attractions into context
- A great way to celebrate a special occasion
Departure & Return
After passing the Convention Center to your left, continue straight until you reach the end of the street and see CROWLEY wagons. Make a right turn and keep to your right. Turn right at Amelia Earhart St. Our hangar is grey and will be the first you'll see to your right with a triangular roof.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- • Please note that there is a minimum requirement of 2 passengers for the flight to depart • For your safety the weight limit would be: - No more than 250 pounds per seat/passenger - No more than 520 pounds per flight (either two or three passengers)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Puerto Rico Helitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff