- Relax on the deserted island Icacos
- Enjoy a delicious pre packaged box lunch with included tropical drink pouches
- Choose to add on hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan
Departure & Return
VILLA MARINA, FAJARDO Barefoot IV Catamaran, Gate to Dock will close at 8:45 am Avenida Marina View Carr. 987 Km 1.3 Saldineras, Villa Marina, Fajardo, PR 00738
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
What To Expect
Make your own way or add an optional hotel transfer from San Juan to the catamaran’s departure point, leaving from Fajardo. From there, the catamaran proceeds east to the idyllic island of Icacos. Once anchored, spend the rest of your morning on the island as you wish, strolling the beach, searching for shells or swimming in the aquamarine waters just offshore.
Head back to the catamaran for a midday lunch break. Lunch consists of a pre-made lunch box you can either choose a Turkey or Veggie wrap (veggie upon 48-hour prior request), pasta salad, chips, cookies, a fresh whole fruit plus bottled water, sodas, pina colada & rum pouch.
Spend the second half of the day relaxing before returning to the dock in Fajardo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drive to Villa Marina is about an hour from San Juan, check in at 8:15 am at the dock
- We need to be informed in advance by phone if Client brings a certified Service Dog. Need to have service dog tag/ID
- IMPORTANT - COVIID Vaccine required for all people 12yrs and over.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castillo Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands