Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Next to the statue of Christopher Columbus
We are flexible in terms of the finishing point. We'll be happy to take the tourists to a taxi stand, to the parking garage, to their hotel (if is in Viejo San Juan) or to a nice restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, and sunblock, and plenty of drinking water
- Dress code is smart casual. Bring comfortable shoes. Be prepared for a hot/sunny day, and possible rain.
- Please include the size of your group in the special requirements field during booking
- Please send me your phone number, so I can get a hold of you the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Personal and friendly service
- We are going to be walking under the sun. Tour is best for people with an acceptable physical condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Old San Juan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff