Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the natural phenomenon from your guide
- Explore the village of La Parguera before your boat ride
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- A small group means more attention from your skipper
Departure & Return
- As of 6/1/2022, transportation and dinner are not provided. **We do recommend guests arriving early to enjoy the village at La Parguera, dinner, and the sunset over the ocean!** - This activity takes place in La Parguera which is about a 2 hour drive from the San Juan Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- **SWIMMING IS NOT MANDATORY! while it is an option that we highly advise you to take advantage of, no guest is required to swim if they are not comfortable to do so**
- **THIS IS NOT A KAYAK TOUR. Guests will be transported via motor boat through the protected waters to the best location to see and swim in the bioluminescence**
- **Total time on the water is 45 minutes - 1 hour. Guests will be able to swim for 20 minutes**
- **Visibility of the bioluminescence will fluctuate with weather, currents, and the moon cycle.**
- **Transportation and dinner are not included**
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Breeze Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms