5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port Pick Up & Drop Off
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fee to a Textile Museum
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers at the cruise ports of Puerto Quetzal or Marina Pez Vela
- Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port, Unnamed Road, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Marina Pez Vela, 9 Calle 1-22, Escuintla, Guatemala
8/13/2019 - 12/16/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Mayan Textiles: Shore Excursion From Puerto Quetzal + Lunch
5 to 6 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Pacific HighlandsBus Tours - Pacific HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HighlandsHistorical Tours - Pacific HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Pacific HighlandsShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory