- Full-day shore excursion to Antigua from Puerto Quetzal
- Visit a rural coffee farm to sample aromatic Guatemalan coffee
- Take a guided tour of Antigua's colonial landmarks
- Spend some relaxed free time browsing stalls brimming with colorful souvenirs
- Return to the cruise terminal well in advance of your departing ship
Departure & Return
Our Guide will be with a sign on your name just right outside of pear.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||04:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date but not full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff