Departure & Return
Meeting point is a few steps from the right entrance of the Municipal Agency (Agencia Municipal, the government building). In the main avenue/highway. Going north pass the supermarket (Chedraui) & bus station (ADO) Your Guide is under the tree in the corner, with a Puerto Food Tours T-shirt & bags
At the Rinconada neighbourhood, in the Benito Juarez street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who can not walk confortable for 1 hr total.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is well worth it if you want to see true Mexican food" See review