- Food and refreshments are included
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Ideal for curious travelers who want to see beyond the tourist sites
- Wear comfy shoes as this is a walking tour
Departure & Return
Our meeting location is the tourist/police module right in front of the entrance of the Benito Juarez Market (parking lot), across the road from Elektra store (the market is known as simply El Mercado).
The end location is in the corner of one of the main streets ( calle 7ma norte), a few step from the entrance of the Hospital "IMSS" .With cab always passing. We will assist you if you need more info.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommend for traveler with allergies for Pork, Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Dairy, Sugar.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.