Departure & Return
Let's meet in La Punta, in front of "Cabañas Buena Onda" (every taxi driver knows this place) and then we'll go together to the mezcaleria. If you're staying in Puerto Escondido, Zicatela or La Punta we might come to pick you up from where you're staying. See you soon :)
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Mezcal Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mezcal distillery guided tour.