3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Indulge your love of birdwatching on this guided adventure in Puerto Escondido. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Manialtepec lagoon with an informative guide and watch for an amazing range of two-winged creatures, including ibis, spoonbills, herons, parrots. Capture memorable photos of the magnificent scenery and enjoy complimentary bottled water, snacks, and transportation in a comfortable minivan.
- Experience southern Mexico’s natural beauty on a half-day guided excursion
- Learn about the region’s flora and fauna from an experienced local guide
- Watch for northern jacanas, parakeets, roseate spoonbills, and other birds
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats only available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECO ADVENTURES PUERTO ESCONDIDO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31331P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPuerto EscondidoHistorical Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoCategory