5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the nature and culture of Puerto Escondido on this convenient half-day guided tour. Begin with a boat ride in the Pacific and glimpse dolphins and turtles, then fish for mahi-mahi, marlin and more. Sample mezcal at a local distillery, taste the local cuisine, check out a market and catch stunning views of the Pacific. Pickup, drop-off and entrance fees included. Alcohol and food available for purchase.
- Explore Oaxaca’s delicious regional cuisine and sample mezcal
- Experience the region’s rich culture and spectacular nature in one tour
- See Pacific Ocean wildlife and go sport fishing on a morning cruise
- Gets insider tips and insights from a multi-lingual guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Villas Carrizalillo , Ave. Carrizalillo No. 125, Puerto Escondido 71980 MexicoWe can pass for everyone at any location inside of Puerto Escondido
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal and swiming sub
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All the activities are with a Licenced Tour Guides in Spanish and English
- In the case of boat all the captain are qualifide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beaches Dolphins And Viewpoints Discovering The Hidden Port By Sea And Land?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beaches Dolphins And Viewpoints Discovering The Hidden Port By Sea And Land?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beaches Dolphins And Viewpoints Discovering The Hidden Port By Sea And Land?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beaches Dolphins And Viewpoints Discovering The Hidden Port By Sea And Land?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Beaches Dolphins And Viewpoints Discovering The Hidden Port By Sea And Land
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto EscondidoBus Tours - OaxacaNature and Wildlife - OaxacaSafaris - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - AcapulcoNature and Wildlife - AcapulcoSafaris - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoBus Tours - TaxcoNature and Wildlife - TaxcoSafaris - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoCategory