Departure & Return
Wenceslas Square. Specifically, at the top of the square and directly beside the Statue of St Wenceslas (giant guy on a giant horse). Just outside the "Muzeum" metro station. Your guide will be holding a black umbrella and be waiting to greet you.
Not far from the end of Charles Bridge, we'll finish at a lovely pub, famous for Czech food and amazing beer (and wine options too).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Tours Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands