- Tour Prague Castle and learn about the history of this spectacular building complex
- Discover the Old Royal Palace and St. George's Basilica and learn about Czech saints
- Listen to stories about kings, princes, and emperors and the ceremonial history at St. Vitus Cathedral
- Visit Golden Lane and learn about the lives of the local residents
Departure & Return
Křižovnické square, in front of the statue of Charles IV, Prague 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be prepared for quite a lot of steps down to get back." See review
- "This is a fantastic tour for those wishing to peruse the grounds of Prague Castle with a friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining tour guide." See review
- "We had headsets so it was very easy to listen to the guide who shared a lot of historical information a long with fun facts about the current city." See review