2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a new perspective on Prague’s historic landscape while gliding down the Vltava River on a lunch cruise. Kick off the voyage with a welcome aperitif, then feast on a buffet-style lunch of Czech and International cuisine as you glide under the Charles Bridge and past landmarks like the Rudolfinum and Prague Castle. Enjoy unobstructed views from an open deck while a live band sets the scene.
- Skip the search for a restaurant and dine onboard a river boat
- Savor the scenery along with a buffet lunch and welcome drink
- Float beneath Prague's historic bridges and past Old Town
- Track passing sights with a multilingual guidebook
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Dvořákovo nábř. 901, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Boat is located in pier 3
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Czech and international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Boats
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Boats 2-hour Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Boats 2-hour Lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Boats 2-hour Lunch Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPragueDining Experiences - Karlovy VaryLunch Cruises - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryDining Experiences - Cesky KrumlovLunch Cruises - Cesky KrumlovWater Tours - Cesky KrumlovDining Experiences - PassauLunch Cruises - PassauWater Tours - PassauCategory
Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom) Tours & TicketsWOW Black Light Theater Tours & TicketsMucha Museum Tours & TicketsFranz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky) Tours & TicketsWallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada) Tours & TicketsPowder Tower (Prasná Brána) Tours & TicketsKutná Hora Tours & TicketsSt. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské) Tours & TicketsMagdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne) Tours & TicketsJan Becher Museum Tours & TicketsThe Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Tours & TicketsThe Prague Illusion Tours & TicketsNew Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov) Tours & TicketsTa Fantastika Black Light Theatre Tours & TicketsBedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany) Tours & TicketsMarianske Lazne (Marienbad) Tours & TicketsKGB Museum Tours & TicketsSpanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga) Tours & TicketsMusaion Tours & Tickets