- Private door-door transfer between your centrally located Prague hotel and Prague Airport
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Pick up time is 3 hours prior to departure of your flight. If you wish to be picked up earlier please call emergency number minimum 24 hours prior to your departure.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
When your stay in Prague reaches the end, enjoy a convenient pickup from your hotel and travel direct to the airport in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car or minibus, depending on the size of your group.
When booking this private, one-way transportation service, you will be required to advise your flight information and details of your Prague hotel. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will then be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that simple!
Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on the maximum 6 persons per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time is 3 hours prior to departure of your flight.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The default pick up time is usually 3 hours before the flight so pick up time was 4:00 am." See review