3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See a different side of Porto by going on a secret sites walking tour. Traveling on foot means you’ll access places that can’t be reached by bus or car. Your guide will take you to hidden places that locals love such as a beautiful bookshop, historical buildings, and a fantastic spot to taste a custard tart too. On the way to the hidden gems, you’ll also see city highlights such as Liberdade Square, and Sé Cathedral.
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
A Local Guide accompaniment;
A Custard Tart tasting;
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Bank of Tiles is closed on Sundays.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Other Side Tourism Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secret Sites of Porto 3-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Sites of Porto 3-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Secret Sites of Porto 3-Hour Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Secret Sites of Porto 3-Hour Walking Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPortoWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory