2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Porto airport or your accommodation in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia.
Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2018 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
5100 Lamego, Portugal
Peso da Régua, Portugal
5085 Pinhão, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto from/to Douro Valley (Régua, Pinhão or Lamego) one-way private transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto from/to Douro Valley (Régua, Pinhão or Lamego) one-way private transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto from/to Douro Valley (Régua, Pinhão or Lamego) one-way private transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto from/to Douro Valley (Régua, Pinhão or Lamego) one-way private transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportPortoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern PortugalTransportation Services - Northern PortugalPrivate Drivers - Northern PortugalAirport & Hotel Transfers - BragaTransportation Services - BragaPrivate Drivers - BragaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Peso Da ReguaTransportation Services - Peso Da ReguaPrivate Drivers - Peso Da ReguaCategory