8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best that Porto has to offer on this comprehensive private tour. Spend the day exploring the historic streets for landmarks such as the Dom Luis I Bridge, the Sao Bento train station, and the cathedral. Sample some of the city’s famous port wine in the cellars and enjoy a relaxing 50-minute ride along the Douro River in a traditional Rabelo boat.
- Explore the best of Porto on a comprehensive full-day tour
- See landmarks like the Dom Luis I Bridge and Porto Cathedral
- Take a boat ride on the Douro River and sample port wine
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visit to the Port’s Wine Cellars and wine tasting
Boat trip on the Douro’s River (about 50 minutes)
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portugal Premium Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Porto Tour with Porto Wine Tasting and Boat Trip in Douro River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Porto Tour with Porto Wine Tasting and Boat Trip in Douro River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Porto Tour with Porto Wine Tasting and Boat Trip in Douro River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Porto Tour with Porto Wine Tasting and Boat Trip in Douro River
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory