30 minutes (Approx.)
When arriving in a foreign city for the first time, you want your initial experience to be as stress-free as possible. Guarantee a smooth start—and end—to your vacation with a private one-way or round-trip transfer from Porto Airport, an ideal choice for visitors in Porto for the first time. You’ll skip the hassle of navigating unfamiliar public transport, avoid the expense of cabs, and travel directly to your accommodation without waiting for other drop-offs.
- Guarantee a stress-free start to your Porto vacation with a private airport transfer
- Avoid waiting for multiple drop-offs by taking a private car
- Skip the hassle of navigating an unfamiliar public transport network
- Choose a one-way or round-trip transfer
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Meet & Greet Service
WiFi on board
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of check-in
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
4470-558 Moreira, Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2018 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Airport / Hotel round-trip private transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Airport / Hotel round-trip private transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto Airport / Hotel round-trip private transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Airport / Hotel round-trip private transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto Airport / Hotel round-trip private transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersPrivate TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportPortoPort Transfers - Northern PortugalBus Services - Northern PortugalAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern PortugalPrivate Transfers - Northern PortugalTransportation Services - Northern PortugalPrivate Drivers - Northern PortugalPort Transfers - BragaBus Services - BragaAirport & Hotel Transfers - BragaPrivate Transfers - BragaTransportation Services - BragaPrivate Drivers - BragaPort Transfers - Peso Da ReguaBus Services - Peso Da ReguaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Peso Da ReguaPrivate Transfers - Peso Da ReguaTransportation Services - Peso Da ReguaPrivate Drivers - Peso Da ReguaCategory