Departure & Return
At the door of the Intercontinental Hotel
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fully accessible to people using collapsible wheelchairs.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated in the vehicle trunk and drivers are available if needed to assist you with boarding and exiting the vehicle.
- If you have special needs, please let us know when making your booking.
- Accessible to people with limited eyesight; guide dogs are always welcome.
- Let us know if you need a safety car seat for children under 8 years or 144 cm in height.
- Please do not smoke or eat or drink anything other than water inside the vehicles. Damage or soiling of upholstery (which includes stains) will incur an extra charge for repair or cleaning.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Endless Weekend Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms