Departure & Return
The guide will have an orange shirt/umbrella. Beside the statue in front of the City Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Bring comfortable footwear
- Most travelers can participate
- Stamp Clean&Safe
- Contingency Plan for COVID-19 and other infections
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Lovers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms