- Discover the countryside spots and sample local food and drinks
- Enjoy the beauty of the tranquil Portuguese countryside
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- Avoid extra hassle with free hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. Minimum of two passengers is required to make the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Mountain Tour,lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized