- Includes two sightseeing routes: Porto and neighboring Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia
- Enjoy a ride along Porto's famous Avendia da Boavista
- See the sights of Porto plus visit Matosinhos' beaches and Gaia's port
- Upgrade to include a river cruise and wine tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
While heading along the historic Porto route, stop in the city center and see one of the city’s oldest and most important Romanesque monuments, the Porto Cathedral. Next, hop off at the Port Wine Museum, located in an 18th-century warehouse in Porto. Here, learn about the history of Port wines, its commercialization, and its impact on the economic development of the city.
Shift gears onto the second route, Porto's Castles, where you can stop at attractions such as Clerigos Tower, Batalha Plaza, and the tram Museum
Upgrade and receive a wine tasting and river cruise.
Take a pleasurable detour from hop-on hop-off and savor Porto’s skyline during a cruise along the historic Douro River. Then, enjoy a tour and tasting at the Calém Port Wine Cellar. Delve into the art of winemaking and sip on two delightful local wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the voucher must be redeemed on board the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The visit to Calém Caves requires prior reservations. For this please contact +351 223 746 672 / +351 916 113 451 / +351 220 907 316. If you do not make a reservation will be subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff