- Half-day sightseeing tour of Porto including river cruise and wine tasting
- Travel around the city comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
- Taste Porto wine in an ancient wine cellar
- Round-trip hotel transport is included
Departure & Return
Our Tourism office is located on the top of Rua Mouzinho da Silveira door number 352-354, near São Bento Train Station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
During a panoramic tour of the historic center, see top attractions such as Avenida dos Aliados, a bustling boulevard that sprawls from the City Hall down to Liberdade Square, and the famous Lello bookshop. Admire the Porto Cathedral, the city’s oldest surviving structure, and pass Clerigos Tower, considered the city’s architectural symbol. In the vehicle, your guide provides history-rich commentary designed to enhance your understanding of Porto.
Then, disembark your vehicle at the port and climb aboard a boat for a short cruise on the Douro River. Cruise beneath Porto’s famous six bridges, the crowning feature of which is Ponte de Don Luis I, and enjoy a picturesque perspective of the city from the river.
Your final stop is at a port wine cellar in Vila Nova de Gaia, where you enjoy a guided tour before you pleasure your palate with wine samples. Bid your guide farewell after drop off at your Porto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Between November 1st till April 1st, if you choose to do the tour on the afternoon, the cruise must be done on the following day of the tour date because it closes at 5:00 PM
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 2 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Also conducting the tour in two languages; English and Spanish is not ideal." See review