3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bicycling with a guide through Porto ensures you’ll explore the best bike routes through the coastal city. Cycle alongside the river and discover old neighborhoods in the historical center, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about its economic significance as a port city, stop for coffee and pastries, and pass between two lovely city parks en route.
- Riverside bike tour of Porto, including coffee break for a Portuguese pastry
- Learn from a guide about the port city and its UNESCO-listed historical center
- Explore neighborhoods like Ribeira, Miragaia, and Foz Velha en route
- Bike, helmet, and bottled water are provided for your comfort and convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide / Storyteller
Bike + Helmet + General briefing and adaptation lesson.
Portuguese coffee and a Traditional pastry, the Nata.
Bike Tour of 3 Hours, with live commentary
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
R. de Alexandre Herculano 251, 4000-053 Porto, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.3meters (4.3 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility for children up to 17 years old upon arrival.
- Not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitate people or to people with prosthesis.
- Traveler must be able to properly ride a bicycle and must be reasonably competent to ride on the road. Customers may be asked to demonstrate that they are competent.
- If travellers are not able to properly ride a bike, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation.
- The customer/rider must be in good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases or complaints that influence their riding ability.
- The company reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of a customer or rider prior to the use of a bicycle.
- This tour operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluedragon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto: 3-Hour Old Town & Riverside Bike Tour - Guided Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto: 3-Hour Old Town & Riverside Bike Tour - Guided Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto: 3-Hour Old Town & Riverside Bike Tour - Guided Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto: 3-Hour Old Town & Riverside Bike Tour - Guided Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto: 3-Hour Old Town & Riverside Bike Tour - Guided Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortoMountain Bike Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalMountain Bike Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaMountain Bike Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & Tickets