- Explore to historic and important Portuguese cities on a single daytrip from Porto
- Learn about the apparitions that transformed Fátima into a place of pilgrimage
- Get deeper insight into the history and culture of the cities from your guide
- Enjoy free time in Fátima to explore the history city center
Departure & Return
We collect you from the Tourist Service/Living Tours located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350, Porto - next to Porto - São Bento train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff