9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This guided tour of Douro Valley gives you a full day in the Portuguese countryside. Learn invaluable cultural information from your guide, and travel with ease, as all transport is organized for you. The day has so many wonderful inclusions, making it the ultimate hassle-free experience—visit wine estates for tastings, have a local lunch, enjoy a panoramic cruise, and sample local olive oil too.
- Travel between dispersed highlights of Douro Valley in a comfortable vehicle
- Traditional lunch in the village of Pinhão included
- Boat trip along the river Douro and wine tastings included
- Learn about local food from your guide, and try olive oil
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
Visit to 2 wine estates (Guided visits & Tasting included)
Wine and Olive Oil Tasting
Lunch of typical Portuguese food
1-Hour boat ride
Small Group Tour (máx 8 persons)
Selection of Portugese Cheeses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please refer your hotel or airbnb address where you are staying in Porto. Pickups are available inside of Porto city area.
The pick up are made between 8h and 8h30. The costumer will receive the exact pick-up time the day before by: email, text or whatsapp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portugal Excellence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory