9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring the UNESCO-listed Douro Valley during this small-group wine tour that takes you through the picturesque Portuguese countryside. Your guide picks you up from your hotel and whisks you off to the valley, with stops at beautiful Peso da Regua and Pinhão. Enjoy a river cruise and lunch at a local restaurant in Pinhão. You also learn about the area's wine production with tastings at two wineries.
- Full-day, small-group wine tour through the Douro Valley
- See the picturesque villages of Peso da Regua, Pinhão and more
- See the sights from the water on a river cruise
- Learn about wine production in the area from a guide
- Feast on a delicious lunch of regional foods at a local restaurant
- Enjoy wine tastings at two vineyards
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour includes olive oil tasting in a village that other tours bypass, giving you a taste of local life.
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transportation to the Douro region by air-conditioned NEW vehicle (9 seats)
Hotel / Apartment pickup and drop-off
Specialized guide in the DOURO region throughout the day
Guided tour of 2 wine producers, with wine tasting in the 2 visits (high quality wineries)
Regional lunch including drinks (water/juice/Douro table wine, DOC)
Tasting of 2 table wines, white and red
Total of 6 wine tastings (4 Port wines + 2 table wines)
Douro gourmet olive oil tasting
Tasting of the region´s traditional fruit jellies
Panoramic cruise in Pinhão (1hour)
Small group tour (max. 8 persons)
Bottled mineral water
Umbrella (if necessary)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/apartment located in city of Porto.
If you are staying outside Porto city, you must to go to the alternative meeting point: In front of Clérigos Tower (Torre dos Clérigos)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Certified company by "Tourism of Portugal", with the CLEAN AND SAFE SEAL. Our team has a specific training on safety standards. We have a complete plan for cleaning our vehicles, and we provide alcohol and masks for our customers. All programs carefully organized taking into account the guidelines of the world health organization. The fact that we only work with very small groups, there is more security. We guarantee an unforgettable experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Sensations Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley - Expert wine guide all day, Boat, Lunch and Tastings.All included ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley - Expert wine guide all day, Boat, Lunch and Tastings.All included ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Douro Valley - Expert wine guide all day, Boat, Lunch and Tastings.All included ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley - Expert wine guide all day, Boat, Lunch and Tastings.All included ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was a whole day trip but all activities were very enjoyable." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley - Expert wine guide all day, Boat, Lunch and Tastings.All included
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalDay Cruises - Northern PortugalWater Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaDay Cruises - BragaWater Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaDay Cruises - Peso Da ReguaWater Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & Tickets