- A full-day trip to the Douro Valley with a local guide
- Sip Douro Valley wines with the winemakers
- Indulge in a regional lunch
- Admire stunning views of terraced vineyards and the Douro River
- Optional hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
For guests with no hotel pick up included the meeting point is from Living Tours/Tourist Service located next to São Bento train station, at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto. The drop off is at the same place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in small groups between 8 and 29 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate 10 hours. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- Pick up and drop off is not included for the option Tour only.
- The services included in the tours (wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and other groups/participants may be with the group during the experience. Schedules may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We support our communities. By taking a tour with us you are contributing to our cause: we offer a meal for the homeless and people in need.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Muscat tour and tasting was worthwhile and the lunch was a fantastic showcase of Portuguese food." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews