- Admire the Northern Portugal landscape by train
- Relax on a cruise down the Douro River back to Porto
- Enjoy a satiating lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about the history of this historic wine region
Departure & Return
The trip going to Régua is made by bus and it ends at Cais da Ribeira or Cais de Gaia depending on the company.
The return is made by boat and will end at Ribeira quay or to Gaia quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up service from the hotel is not included neither drop off service
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- No refunds for late passengers
- Departure location will be confirmed after the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A generous and hearty lunch with wine, dessert and coffee was included as was a toast with Port wine to start our journey." See review