- A full-day cruise from Porto to Pinhão
- Take in the breathtaking scenery along the Douro River
- Enjoy breakfast onboard your boat
- Explore a renown wine estate
- Discover the wonders of the Douro Valley
Departure & Return
The meeting point departure can be either the Cais da Estiva at Ribeira Quay in Porto, or Cais de Gaia at Vila Nova de Gaia Quay. Our reservation team will give you the exact location when you confirm your booking.
The return is made by bus and it ends at Aliados Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case there is a change in the program or no availability, the return is made by train instead of bus
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up service from the hotel is not included neither drop off service
- No refunds for late passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is wise to show up 15 - 20 minutes early." See review