- A half-day scenic tour of Aveiro from Porto
- Glide through the picturesque waterways in the Venice of Portugal
- Admire the unique tiled buildings of Costa Nova
- Take advantage of plenty of great photo ops
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Living Tours / Tourist Service located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto - next to São Bento train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extra language
- Tours run in groups of maximum 29 participants
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- All tours depart from Porto
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Full day would be good to have time to try the cuisine and visit the market and the small museum (if open)." See review