- Spend time at local vineyards in the Douro Valley
- Enjoy tastings of DOC and Port wines
- Take in the stunning views of the Douro Valley
- Lunch at traditional and local vineyard included
Departure & Return
Pick Up's only in your central located hotel in the historic center of Porto. For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick up in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station. Solo travellers need to meet us at a different location rather then their hotel/hostel or Airbnb.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station. Solo travellers need to meet us in a different location than their hotel/hostel/airbnb
- Minimum numbers apply. In the possibility of existing not enough passengers to meet requirements you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EFun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms