- Get out to the Columbia River Gorge from Portland
- Great choice for the whole family
- Visit Mount Hood and historic Timberline Lodge
- Small group ensures more personalized service
Departure & Return
Pioneer Square, in front of Starbucks, corner of Broadway & Morrison St. (Please plan to be a few minutes early as we like to start tour promptly)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea to Summit Adventure
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small Group: Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls and Mt Hood Day Tour from Portland.