7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door service
Wine country picnic style lunch at a winery
Tasting fees, run $15.00 to $45.00 per person based on the winery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up outside Portland ie.. Beaverton, West Hills, Jantzen Beach, Airport, Clackamas, Happy Valley, Gresham, may require additional fees or travelers may have to meet us at an agreed upon location closer to inner Portland. Coastal pickup DOES incur additional fees
We will text you the day before the tour to confirm pick up details, your driver's name and the vehicle they will be in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Great Oregon Wine Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tour for 4 people?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tour for 4 people?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tour for 4 people?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tour for 4 people?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Tour for 4 people
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortlandFood Tours - OregonBus Tours - OregonWine Tastings - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonFood Tours - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Washington Park Tours & TicketsLatourell Falls Tours & TicketsForest Park Tours & TicketsPortland Japanese Garden Tours & TicketsPortland Art Museum Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsPowell’s City of Books Tours & TicketsWillamette Valley Tours & TicketsOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & TicketsSouth Park Blocks Tours & TicketsOregon Zoo Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Tours & TicketsAlphabet District Tours & TicketsThe Grotto Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Railroad Tours & TicketsPortland Chinatown Tours & TicketsWahkeena Falls Tours & TicketsPortland Steel Bridge Tours & TicketsNorth Mississippi Avenue Tours & TicketsOneonta Gorge Tours & Tickets