Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour foodie bike tour of Portland
- Ride through historic Portland neighborhoods
- Visit one of the city's first food cart pods
- Sample locally-made coffee, chocolate and ice cream
- Enjoy insights from a local guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our bike shop at 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland OR 97209. We're located one block from the Old Town/China Town MAX stop, and using Public Transit to arrive is encouraged. See Voucher details for parking options.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Tour covers 7-8 miles of bike riding, riders must be used to riding, and comfortable with a moderate pace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Portland Bike Tours & Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands