Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Try food and drinks at five different restaurants
- Taste locally produced beer and wine
- Learn about Portland's history and food scene with a knowledgeable guide
- Small group sizes keep this walking tour intimate
Departure & Return
1966 NW Pettygrove St, Portland, OR 97209 Please meet your guide inside the Wine Tasting Room. - Ride Sharing: Portland loves Lyft and we recommend using it while in town. If you're new to Lyft, use referral code MICHELLE490099 for great discounts. - Parking: Street parking is readily available near our meeting location. Parking meters accept credit card and require a small payment until 7PM. The tour begins and ends in the same area, so parking anywhere in a close vicinity to the meeting point is fine. Do not drive if you plan to drink alcohol during the tour. - Public Transportation: Portland Max Light Rail, Street Car, and Bus stops are all nearby. Please visit Trimet.org to plan your trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All special dietary requirements must be communicated at time of booking. Same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This is a walking tour, total walking distance will be approximately 1.5 miles. Please be prepared to walk in any type of weather. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately including footwear and umbrella/rain gear.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- This is a smoke-free experience.
- No pets.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Just go, but go early in your visit to Portland so you have time to return to these wonderful establishments!" See review