- Portland hop-on hop-off trolley and Columbia River Gorge combo tour
- Explore Portland at your own pace with a 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing trolley pass
- See top Portland attractions such as the International Rose Test Garden, Powell’s City of Books and the Oregon Zoo
- Admire breathtaking views of Columbia River Gorge as you travel along the Historic Columbia River Highway
- Stop for photos of majestic Multnomah Falls and the Bonneville Dam and fish ladder
- View Oregon landmarks documented by explorers Lewis and Clark, including Beacon Rock, Cape Horn and Rooster Rock
Departure & Return
Departure PointMultnomah Falls
What To Expect
Explore the best of the Rose City by trolley on a hop-on hop-off tour of the city’s main attractions. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary with the structure of set stops, timing and a narrated tour.
With your 2-day trolley pass, hop on and off at any of the route’s 11 locations. (Please see Itinerary below for a list of stops.) Take your time soaking up the scents and catching magnificent views at the International Rose Test Garden, wander through the towering shelves at Powell’s Books, or get interactive at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. Between stops, enjoy the urban landscape and juxtaposition of Portland’s historic and contemporary architecture.
Your ticket purchase comes with a feel-good bonus—a portion of all ticket sales goes to breast cancer awareness and research.
Columbia River Gorge TourYour trolley pass includes an enchanting trip through the Columbia River Gorge, where basalt cliffs flank the mighty river, revealing the ice-age divide of the Cascade Mountains. Take this extra-city trip anytime within the window of your two-day tour. From downtown Portland, your trolley travels along the Historic Columbia River Highway. Wind through verdant forests as your expert guide narrates the journey, providing historical context to the present-day surroundings.
Visit Crown Point Vista House for an unparalleled view of the Columbia River before descending into the Columbia River National Scenic Area for some waterfall sighting. First view Latourell Falls, unique among the falls for its straight plunge over a basalt overhang. Then pass Wahkeena Falls en route to the magnificent Multnomah Falls. This awe-inspiring cascade of water plummets 611 feet, making it the second-highest waterfall in the US. Join fellow admirers on the Benson Bridge—and make sure to take a souvenir picture. Continue on to Oneonta Gorge, Horsetail Falls, and Bonneville Dam, where you may catch a glimpse of Pacific salmon swimming up the fish ladder (depending on the season).
Your return trip to Portland traces the trail of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, passing landmarks of their epic journey including Beacon Rock, Cape Horn and Rooster Rock.
23rd Ave Shopping District
Powell’s Books/Pearl District
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line of Portland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley and Columbia River Gorge Tour with Gray Line.
- "The issue with the Trolley is it comes only once an hour even though it was a holiday weekend only on Saturday it was every 40 min." See review